Join our fantastic, expert staff.
Join our team of friendly, experienced, licensed, and certified professionals.
Give us a call at 850-279-4620.
Hair Stylist - no openings
- Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares hair for styling by analyzing hair condition; shampooing and treating hair.
- Conditions hair and scalp by applying treatments.
- Plans desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with customer; making recommendations.
- Produces desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Obtains revenue by recording or collecting charges.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
Hair Stylist Skills and Qualifications:
Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
Nail Tech- no openings
Perform manicure/pedicure services. He/she performs grooming services to enhance the looks of nails in a client. It involves shaping, filing, clipping and polishing nails. A nail technician may add chemical or other agents on nails for making them stronger in order to avoid breakage, and perform repairs to damaged nails.
- Greeting guests and understanding their requirements and describing available treatments
- Performing duties accurately and in time
- Providing professional hand and foot nail treatments according to customer requirements and preferences.
- Being flexible with customer’s schedule to support the commercial requirements of the establishment
- Keeping the spa equipments in good condition
- Using products in right amount to avoid wastage
- Offering & selling products to customers
- Having understanding and knowledge about different nail conditions and treatments available, and different nail care products
- Maintaining high sterilization standards and hygiene according to law and the spa procedures
- Performing treatment preparation and maintaining spa area
- Reporting to management about matters related to guests or staff requiring attention
- Handling concerns of customers professionally and courteously
nail tech Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be a team player
- Friendly and pleasing personality
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Enjoy working with all kinds of people
- Have an eye of detail and be able to understand the requirementsof customers
- Be patient
- Certification course in pedicure and manicure treatments
- Basic computer knowledge
- College diploma or degree in beauty related course
massage therapist - one opening
Provide massages and other body treatments to clients. The person has the responsibility to inform and educate the clients regarding supplementary massages and rehabilitative exercises which can be performed at home. The job calls for someone who is well versed with the products, aroma therapy oils, its uses and lotions that are used in the therapy.
- The person needs to have thorough and deep knowledge of body pressure points.
- He or she should be aware of the following such as soft tissue condition, joint functioning, muscle complications, method of using wet compresses, and other important massages and therapies.
- It is the duty to practice hygiene and other sanitary procedures to reduce the chances of infection.
- He or she is responsible for keeping the room and the equipments clean after usage.
- He or she needs to discuss with the client in detail to choose a massage, considering the physical health, previous ailments, and accidents.
- The therapist can prescribe or recommend the physiotherapy in cases of the accidents or serious injury.
- The masseuse needs to have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- He or she should have an empathetic personality.
- The person must enjoy the working in the company of people.
- He or she should be very friendly in nature and patient.
- It is necessary to take care about the well-being of her customer.
- It is needed to have the ability of developing a rapport with the clients and try best to make them feel comfortable.
Massage therapist Skills and Qualifications:
- The Qualification required for the job would include 500 hours or more for a degree.
- The person must have gone through the required training process.
- He or she needs to maintain the coordination with the nationally recognized examinations.